After theme installation you will see a welcome message to install plugins. Some of them are required, others just recommended. Some of them are sold separately, but none of those require. You don’t required to buy any of listed plugins for the theme to function normally.
Note that each plugin has its own documentation where you can find answers on most of your questions. Support for plugins that are free or especially sold separately is handled by their authors.
Here is the list of all supported plugins which also used in theme demo:
- Visual Composer – page builder, included with theme, required (documentation, video tutorials).
- Front-end Membership Modules – custom login/register plugin, included with theme (documentation).
- Revolution Slider – responsive slider plugin, included with theme (documentation included, video guides).
- CMB2 – metaboxes and forms with custom fields, free (documentation).
- Contact Form 7 – simple but flexible contact form plugin, free (documentation).
- Jetpack – free (require sharing module only).
- MailChimp for WordPress Lite – widget to add subscribers to your MailChimp lists from your WordPress site,free.
- Testimonials by WooThemes – show off what your customers are saying about your business, free(documentation).
- WooCommerce (need only for WC Paid Listings add-on) – an e-commerce toolkit, free (documentation).
- WP Job Manager – job board plugin, free, supported add-ons are listed below, free (documentation):
- Resume Manager – adds a resume submission form to your site and resume listings, all manageable from WordPress admin, sold separately (documentation).
- Applications – allow candidates to apply to jobs using a form & employers to view and manage the applications from their job dashboard, sold separately (documentation).
- WP Job Manager Geolocation – provides Geolocation features to WP Job Manager jobs, sold separately(documentation).
- Resume Manager Geolocation – expends the functionality of Resume Manager plugin with Geo-location features, sold separately (documentation).
- Application Deadline – allow job listers to set a closing date via a new field on the job submission form, sold separately (documentation).
- Bookmarks – allow logged in candidates and employers to bookmark jobs and resumes along with an added note, sold separately (documentation).
- Job Alerts – allow registered users to save their job searches and create alerts which send new jobs via email daily, weekly or fortnightly, sold separately (documentation).
- Job Tags – tag jobs with required skills, interests & technologies, show jobs by tag using shortcodes, and add tag filtering to the main jobs shortcode, sold separately (documentation).
- WC Paid Listings – paid listing functionality powered by WooCommerce, create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission, requires the WooCommerce plugin, sold separately(documentation).
- Simple Paid Listings – add paid listing functionality. Set a price per listing and take payment via Stripe or PayPal before the listing becomes published, sold separately (documentation).
- Apply with Facebook / Xing.