Creating necessary pages
There are number of essential pages which you need to have to make your job board site functional. The pages usually may have only one shortcode, and they are provided by WP Job Manager and addons. Sample pages: jobs, submit a job, job dashboard, resumes...
Everything is already described on the WPJM website in documentation and under each addon documentation:
- WPJM: https://wpjobmanager.com/document/shortcode-reference/
- Resume Manager: https://wpjobmanager.com/document/resume-manager/#section-3
- Applications: https://wpjobmanager.com/document/applications/#section-7
- Bookmarks: https://wpjobmanager.com/document/bookmarks/#section-2
- Job Alerts: https://wpjobmanager.com/document/job-alerts/
- Companies: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-job-manager-companies/installation/
Just create a new page and put a needed shortcode in the content area.